Re: [AD] build process overhaul

Ryan Patterson wrote:

On 12/13/05, Jon Rafkind <workmin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What do you mean? Building other projects from within Allegro?
Yes, in fact. Check out <http://allegro.cgamesplay.com>. I basically
am trying to make it really easy to get a full-featured Allegro
working.
As I ponder doing this it doesnt seem to difficult. It would be very easy if there were scons scripts written for those libraries but I think it should also be easy if they just use standard configure && make sequences. Ill be glad to look into it for you though.

The whole point of redoing the build system is to make it easy to modify by the average coder, so if its not easy then I have failed!