Re: [AD] build process overhaul

I like the solution to generate it in tools/plugins most. So no need to
specify the obj/ dir inside any sources like now (ugh), or as compiler
option. Like Evert said.. there seem to be no good reason for the
current way, probably it simply is like that since about Allegro 1.0,
and then nobody thought about it again :)

No problem. Are you or anyone else familiar with all the stuff in the misc/ directory? I know depdlib.sh is for unix but Im not sure of other platforms.

On a side note, there is a ton of stuff in misc/. It looks more like a tmp/ directory than anything else..