Re: [AD] malloc

On 2005-11-20, aj <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Im unsure of what you did, are you simply giving me a diff file, for me
> to apply to my own local copy of new_api_branch ?

Yes.  You can play with it as you like.

> or have you applied it to the new_api_branch ?

Not yet.  I will review each al_malloc to see if it should be atomic,
but that will have to wait until at least Wednesday.

> I want  these changes applied to the main branch  so each time i update
> CVS i have this.

In the meantime you can keep your local modifications and still run cvs
update.  Conflicts are unlikely since everything is moving slowly anyway.

Peter