Re: [AD] malloc

On Sun, 2005-11-20 at 16:20 +1100, aj wrote:
> [deleted paragraph]  (one step short of a Korval style rampage)
> [/deleted paragraph]

Wasn't that the guy who criticised everything without ever sending a
patch, then started his own library, which never got anywhere? :)

A good way to deal with features that don't go into the main lib is to
maintain some personal patches - I've been doing this from the very
beginning. My CVS checkout script simply automatically applies the
patches. (Hm, maybe I actually do have a use for SVK there.)

That way, you can simply send such a patch to the list once a year or
so, and need not worry if it is wasted or not (it is not, since you use
it in your own game anyway) - and eventually it will go into the main
lib if it is a good idea.

--
Elias Pschernig