or have you applied it to the new_api_branch ?

I want these changes applied to the main branch so each time i update CVS i have this.
Can this change go into the main branch ?

On 2005-11-20, aj <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At a later time, the _al_malloc()'s could be reviewed to decide which ones need to be changed to _al_malloc_atomic()

Who can perform this 10 minute shell script job ?

It is here, for the new_api_branch:

   http://tjaden.tomasu.net/dev/malloc.diff.gz

Only tested on Linux.  You may need to add some #include
"allegro/internal/aintern.h" lines in some files so they see the
_al_malloc() etc. prototypes.

The script used is attached.

Peter