Re: [AD] ChangeLogs on website?

On 2005-11-17, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Anyway, I like the idea. Is there something like group crontabs
> > > where to put it?

No.

> > > Else, simply put the above into your personal
> > > crontab on SF, directing the output to
> > > /home/groups/a/al/alleg/htdocs/changelog.html or something.

Yes.

> > I thought Grzegorz should do it, since I remember he had some cron jobs
> > to make weekly snapshots already?

Hmm... not really. Snapshots are made/uploaded by Stepan's crons. The
web build script only checks if the files in the directory have
changed and embeds their listing into the CVS page. Which reminds
me we should be using SF's snapshot tool instead.

> And a cronjob to daily update the website from CVS I think. Yes,
> best to have one person run them all :)

I can run them, but there's no cvs2cl script on SF. I wonder if it's
because people used to abuse it? If you manage to get it working
tell me the line and I'll add it to my list.