[AD] ChangeLogs on website?

Would it be hard to show up-to-date ChangeLogs on the web site?  I was
thinking we could just have a cron job that runs cvs2cl.pl nightly to
create logs for the trunk and new_api_branch.  Not everyone has access
to CVS or cvs2cl.pl, and it would make our process more transparent.
It would be convenient for us, too.

I would use the command:

    cvs2cl.pl -F *BRANCH* --no-ancestors -P -T -b -S

where *BRANCH* is either "trunk" or "new_api_branch".
Maybe something needs to be done about the size of the generated "trunk"
ChangeLog, though, as it is almost half a meg.

Peter