Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.0 RC2

Elias Pschernig wrote:

- patch: Allegro isn't that big, even for dialup users - i'm still on
dialup, and the hassle to get diff working under windows defeats the
time saved to download the 2MB. Are the download statistics available
for the patch? (Right now SF times out on me.)

Do not drop the patch please! For me, it's a hassle downloading 2MB. I'm always rather patching than downloading. And what's the big deal to create a patch? But why are patches zipped instead of gzipped? Aren't they primary intended to be used in unix enviroment?

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net