Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.0 RC2

> Yep, I agree.  Let's forget about it.  I've been thinking about dropping
> the patch, SRPM and -enduser.tar.gz packages as well, but maybe I have
> had fast internet for too long.

I think we can drop them all.

- patch: Allegro isn't that big, even for dialup users - i'm still on
dialup, and the hassle to get diff working under windows defeats the
time saved to download the 2MB. Are the download statistics available
for the patch? (Right now SF times out on me.)

- SRPM: I never understood the point of it, but maybe I'm using Debian
for too long.

- enduser seems useful in theory, but then, I wouldn't know of any game
where I could drop in an upgraded liballeg.so.

--
Elias Pschernig