Re: [AD] 4.2.0 Beta 4 - PACKFILE / Font Troubles

On 8/1/05, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Patch attached. The datafile and font load normally for me in the grabber
> with this patch applied.
> It's just a one-line fix to check for depth==255 meaning the same thing as
> depth==1 (a monochrome font). This wasn't a problem before because
> anything != 1 was treated as an 8 bit colour font.

Yes, that's exactly the right fix! What's funny is that I had tried
the same change only several lines farther down near the /* Older
versions of Allegro use `0' to indicate a colour font */ comment. I
didn't understand the fix until I read over the old code again and
realised that before, if pack_getc(pack) returned any non-zero value
it would be considered a mono font.

Thanks so much...

By the way, I'm listed on the contributors page and in the file as
adonijah .... gmail.com could that be changed to
binarycrusader@xxxxxxxxxx instead? Thanks.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
binarycrusader@xxxxxxxxxx - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/