Re: [AD] 4.2.0 Beta 4 - PACKFILE / Font Troubles

On 8/1/05, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> May I ask what programme you used to create the file originally? It puzzles
> me that apparently the value 255 has been written to the file instead of
> the expected value 1. Can you check if this points to a bug specific to
> the dat utility?

It's not my game or data, so I can't modify it (no permission to do
so, nor do I want to have to do that for everything I encounter), and
I didn't create it. However, the dat tool verbose list output dates
are August 31st, 2000 and the Allegro dll it comes with is alleg40.dll

I'm just contributing back my source changes to the author.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
binarycrusader@xxxxxxxxxx - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/