Re: [AD] 4.2.0 Beta 4 - PACKFILE / Font Troubles

On 8/1/05, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Alternatively, can you test with 4.1.18 WIP if the problem is still there? The
> earlier 4.2 betas can't be downloaded from SourceForge anymore (they're
> hidden), but if you want to retry those as well, let me know.

I tested with 4.1.17 on Linux, I was able to use the 4.1.17 dat
utility to sucessfully list the contents of the .dat file. So, it's
definitely a breakage since then.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
binarycrusader@xxxxxxxxxx - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/