Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.0 RC1 timetable

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 01:26 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> > What about my split demo? It's all ready to be committed, but somehow I
> > want an ok first :)
>
> Hmm... I'm tempted to say `wait one more week after RC1 is out, then
> apply', the reason being to give people one *final* possibility to submit
> something different.
> In practice, you're probably safe though.

Well, I wouldn't mind at all removing it again - just putting it into
RC1 would give it a chance to have some stupid bugs detected that might
have gotten into it with the split. Just in case it stays for 4.2.0 (And
yeah, that looks likely. Which means, we'd still have to remove the
intro animation which says "4.0.0" :P).

> > It would be nice to have a binary for sure. If all else fails, I could
> > try to do a cross-compiled one..
>
> I can always do a MinGW one by dropping into Windows, or do you have MSVC
> running in Linux?
> Hmm... actually, either way it would be convenient if someone else builds
> the binary package. ;)

No, just mingw cross-compiler. It should work well enough, never tried
to build the Allegro binary distribution with it though.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>