Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.0 RC1 timetable

On Sunday 05 June 2005 01:44, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> Well, I wouldn't mind at all removing it again - just putting it into
> RC1 would give it a chance to have some stupid bugs detected that might
> have gotten into it with the split. Just in case it stays for 4.2.0 (And
> yeah, that looks likely. Which means, we'd still have to remove the
> intro animation which says "4.0.0" :P).

Well, how many people would play the demo game? ;)
If we want to allow others to still submit an entry, then it will look a
bit unfair if one of the entries is already included, wouldn't it?
However, I don't see any reason why you couldn't post your split-source
demo game seperately for testing.

Evert