Re: [AD] Miscelaneous issues

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

I'll volonteer, but it is unlikely I can get it done by the release of
the first beta.

Ok. I'd have prefered it to be in the beta, but if it's after, so be it!

It looks like Elias has gotten there first. Are there still some areas in the packfile functions that need documenting?

Geez, you're really paranoid about your e-mail address coming `out there',
aren't you? :)

If you've had to wade through 200 spam-messages per day, you get paranoid about revealing your new email address.

AE.