Re: [AD] Miscelaneous issues

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
Some things that have bugged me for a while but that I didn't get round to look into yet:

Just out of interest, has the issue of intermittent freezes on multi-processor Windows machines in fullscreen mode been looked into? I know this was an issue back in WIP 4.1.11 (or was it 4.1.9?). I vaguely seem to recall someone else saying that it had something to do with the mouse, and am wondering if the recent changes to the mouse-code are likely to help. Unfortunately, the machine in question was damaged in a power-surge, so I cannot do any more testing on it, but at least I managed to get a detailed system-scan of the machine using SiSoft Sandra.

- Documentation for Peter's packfile patch

Volunteers?

I'll volonteer, but it is unlikely I can get it done by the release of the first beta.

AE.

PS. In the Authours file, could you please change my e-mail address to:

ae-a-alleg
wacko
wackonet
ten

(reverse the contents of the last line, conactenate the lines with an @ for the first concatenation and a . for the next two concatenations. Note that this is a different e-mail from the one I use to post to this list.)