[AD] Miscelaneous issues

Some things that have bugged me for a while but that I didn't get round to
look into yet:

 - True colour fonts. The bitmap font loader looks as if it is supposed to
be able to load these, and being able to draw them is only a one or two
line addition to the colour font renderer, if that. Does anyone know why
they are not supported? Otherwise I'll see about fixing that.

 - Application icon problems in Linux. Ultio (on Allegro.cc) reported
problems with the window icon in Linux/X11. The best I was able to come up
with is that constructor functions don't work on his system. Originally,
the X11 icon used a weak symbol definition that could be overwritten from
user code. I'm considering adding this back in in case constructors are
not available. Does anyone see a problem with this?

Otherwise, the todo list still contains:

- Investigate video bitmap problems reported in
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=453220
- Investigate mouse problem reported in
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=459972

I think (hope) that these may somehow be solved, but I don't know...

- Make the grabber (try to) use system cursors

Maybe this should be moved to the wishlist. The changes needed are fairly
trivial though.

- Purge main docs of DOSisms if that hasn't been done already

I think this has been mostly done. Maybe a few more, but we can take care
of doc polishing between 4.2 beta and 4.2 release (candidate)

- Documentation for Peter's packfile patch

Volunteers?

- Check if the examples correctly demonstrate new features since 4.0, eg
   - mouse cursors
   - custom packfiles
   - custom font loading

The first of these is mostly done. I'm not sure if the second is really
that useful to put in an example, as it would be somewhat specialized.
Tobi's zip loader that was posted on Allegro.cc might be a better
reference. For the last one I have an ugly hack lying around that mostly
works... but is ugly. :)

Evert