Re: [AD] Building Allegro for MSVC using the latest Cygwin is broken

Andrei Ellman wrote:

Wait, shouldn't we rethink this? The runner could know what compiler to use (specifically, if it needs to use Watcom or MSVC) just by looking at what
compiler name it was past.

Do you mean by checking to see if "link" is the first thing that has
been passed on the passed-in command-line? If so, then the MSVC path
would be pre-pended.

Can't we just modify makefile.vc to call "$(MSVCDIR)/link" (or whatever), instead of "link"?

Peter