Re: [AD] Overloading Alert

Michal Molhanec:
> I like this idea but why deprecate? There can be both without any problem,
> not?

Sure. I was thinking "_ex" is a bit ugly and assumed we'd want to get rid of
that in 4.3 by renaming the new version to al_whatever(), similar to how
textout() is deprecated and textout_ex() will become al_textout() (or a more
appropriate al_verb_noun() name). Now I'm not sure that was such a good
comparison. It would be nice to have both versions in the new API, even
though having to pass 0 as second argument when you don't want custom button
text is just a minor inconvenience.

--
Daniel Schlyder
http://bitblaze.com/