Re: [AD] window resizing

Ok, if the patch/feature makes it in by 4.2 or 4.3 that is fine with me.

I only experienced the crashes in windows, but that's hard to fix. And
in X11, it resets the window position in a weird way, which I couldn't
fix in a window manager independent way (but maybe Jon's patch does.. I
should take a look at it I guess).

I found that if I set the 'x' and 'y' members of the XSizeHints struct my window manager( IceWM ) placed the window at that location. This is deprecated or obsoleted but still seems to work. I havent tried this in any other window manager besides IceWM so im not sure if its window manager independent. If the window manager doesnt respect XSizeHints then I dont think theres a way to force the window to be at a specific place.