Re: [AD] window resizing

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

I can see how resizing doesnt really fit with the current API, but I think it could be worked in.

Yes, but I'm starting to think that it will mostly be a hack job: trying to fit Allegro into a jacket it was never supposed to wear. Given that we plan to redo the graphics system and drivers after 4.2 anyway, I'm not sure its worth hacking it in at this point.

Can we at least allow resizing of the screen even if the user has to manually call a function? I find resetting the graphics mode to be a bit cumbersome and doesnt work all the time, sometimes even crashing.