Re: [AD] Fwd: fourth mouse button under windows

Bump.
The original message was discussed in April 2003. At the time, I don't
think there was a clear concensus on what to do. Eric didn't like the
original idea much, but I don't think the patch was really accepted or
rejected. I think it was sortof forgotten about.

I have no strong personal objections to adding support for a fourth mouse
button if one is detected, except that I find it hard to justify not
supporting a fifth button, or even more.

Thoughts?

Evert