Re: [AD] Fwd: fourth mouse button under windows

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 01:30:22 +0200, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have no strong personal objections to adding support for a fourth mouse
> button if one is detected, except that I find it hard to justify not
> supporting a fifth button, or even more.

I think Allegro should support as many mouse buttons as possible. You
never know what kind of contraption could be made with a mouse/track
ball with several buttons (some kind of uber-leet gaming accessory?).
Assuming mouse_b is, at least, a 32-bit integer, why not support up to
32 buttons?

- Kitty Cat