Re: [AD] About the hierarchy of SourceForge's users

On Sat, 2004-10-16 at 08:41 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:

> > Exactly.  Thank you for all your work, Grzegorz.
>
> Absolutely. Also, I think an administrator isn't nescessarily someone who
> directly oversees code, but can also be someone who just looks at things
> from a higher level and looks at overall consistency. Looks to me that
> that is what you do.

I agree. And since you manage everything like website, mailing lists,
file mirrors, announcements.. as well - you definitely should have admin
status.

> > >I guess I should be downgraded, not you. And, of course, ideally the
> number of
> > >maintainers should remain roughly the same.
> > >

> > Eric, in my mind you still have veto over 4.2.x.  Somehow that implies
> > you should have admin status, but if you really want to leave me all
> > alone on that list... sigh.
>
> I agree - like it or not Eric, you're still our elected dictator and we
> don't want you to quit ;)

I agree as well. We won't let you go :)

> > Oh, and Elias and Evert should both be promoted.
>
> I agree - if you're going to promote me, you certainly should promote
> Elias.

Well, I guess it wouldn't be necessary - if we have again 4 active
admins, there are enough people who can change things which need admin
rights, when necessary. And I tend to mess things up :P OTOH, there's
nothing bad with having many admins.

--
Elias Pschernig