Re: [AD] About the hierarchy of SourceForge's users

> Eric, in my mind you still have veto over 4.2.x.  Somehow that implies
> you should have admin status, but if you really want to leave me all
> alone on that list... sigh.

I have to say that I haven't closely followed what has happened to the trunk
for the past few months, so my veto power is a bit moot there.  However I
still haven't given up on the idea of reviving 4.0.x (at least making a fully
64-bit compatible release off the branch) so I think I can retain it there.
Which seems to imply keeping my admin status for now according to your
criteria.

--
Eric Botcazou