[AD] About the hierarchy of SourceForge's users

Going to http://sourceforge.net/projects/alleg shows a terrible
image: one project administrator who isn't there any more (George)
and one project administrator who doesn't want to be one (me). The
developers view shows other stale entries like that from Michael
Bukin, who I haven't been able to contact through his sourceforge
email address.

I propose removing George as administrator (I'll ask him if he still
wants to be a regular developer), and changing my status to regular
developer. Then clean up the list of normal developers from stale
entries. I suggest using simple time rules like those outlined in:

 http://alleg.sourceforge.net/docs/webmaster_instructions.html#rules-for-translators

My personal reason for not being an administrator is that I never
really needed to be one. IIRC at some point I wanted Eric to create
a mailing list and he used the moment to give me the position so I
could do it myself. But other than that I don't admin this project at
all. I don't have any personal use for Allegro, have not written any
code using it in the last five years, would never involve myself
in any code review of non unix related code at all in terms of
maintenance, and only happen to have a fetish for webmastering.

Previous public emails have triggered personal replies which argued
based on the presumption that my opinion is to be considered
"authoritative", even though I never intented to do so. I have
cleared these confusions privately, but am aware that many other
people may have been annoyed by my rants and general lack of social
tact. I don't want to be a bother to these people.

In exchange you could promote Evert as administrator. All this I
make public because SourceForge doesn't allow one administrator to
remove himself from the project, so I need collaboration here.