[AD] Adding a d_subdialog_proc

I don't know what the general feeling towards the Allegro GUI is right now,
but I'd like to propose a d_subdialog_proc addition to it. This would
basically allow users to add one to their DIALOGs, with the dp pointer
pointing to a DIALOG* (in otherwords, dp is a DIALOG**, not a DIALOG*, but
either way would work)

The function would start a dialog player and distribute messages to its
children. A message could be sent when the dp pointer changes.

The idea behind this proc is to allow easily changed areas of a DIALOG. My
application, for instance, Will have an array of buttons during the game, but
some informational text and a Start Game button before the game.

What do you think of this suggestion?
--
Regards,
Ryan Patterson <mailto:rpatters@xxxxxxxxxx>