Re: [AD] GIF patent / support

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 00:26 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:

> gif - Paul Bartrum's addon is badly written, but that's easily fixed.
> Another addon I've seen had some broken ideas of automatically animating
> gifs from a timer thread.  We just need one really good one that we can
> point to (in the FAQ) and say, "just use that".  Matthew, didn't you say
> you had another addon?

Mine is here:

http://allefant.sf.net/allegro/gif.h
http://allefant.sf.net/allegro/gif.c

I could also release it as addon on allegro.cc (only requires an init
function, a Makefile and docs) if there really is need for it - so with
Matthew's, there's already a choice of 4 gif addons then :)

--
Elias Pschernig