Re: [AD] allegro_message under X

> I for one think, calling xmessage is not a problem. I already like how
> the Allegro example popup all those windows now - even exfixed works
> fine. And we have the same behavior now in windows and X11 - so I'd
> see no problem just applying the patch (along with the one to hide the
> window with GFX_TEXT).

Personally, I think allegro_message() should write to the stderr
stream, although I realize that this is a problem if stderr is not
visible (as an aside, is anyone else annoyed by KDE applications
printing warnings and error messages to the terminal while they are
running?).
I would prefer to keep the current behavior personally, so I'm going
to provide the all-mighty compromise: can we make it a configure
option?

Evert