Re: [AD] Small problem with driver removals

Chris wrote:

Although the docs do say only the drivers for the target platform will be available, don't they? I thought I read that.

Maybe you mean this:

"When running in Linux console mode, Allegro supports the following
    card parameters for the set_gfx_mode() function:"

Similarly for other platforms. Ok, I agree with you. The wording of the docs (i) suggests that only the driver constants for each target platform will be available, and (ii) it doesn't mention that driver constants might not be available depending on how Allegro was built (so the implementation was wrong all this time). Therefore I retract my proposal to revert your change.

Peter