Re: [AD] Small problem with driver removals

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

What I propose is to map GFX_VBEAF (when disabled) and the old DGA GFX macros (which I can't remember, ATM) to 0 so old programs that reference them will still compile, though those drivers won't be able to be used.

What about setting them to GFX_AUTODETECT (or the windowed/full screen version thereof) instead? Or is that defined to 0 (I heven't looked it up recently)?

Actually, there's no reason to map them to 0. They can be defined to their usual values. set_gfx_mode() will simply look for a driver that doesn't exist and fail.

Mapping to GFX_AUTODETECT is probably not a good idea. If someone asks for GFX_VBEAF or GFX_DGA, they probably meant it.

Peter