Re: [AD] Small problem with driver removals

Peter Wang wrote:
:-P Turns out Allegro itself does #ifdef checks on the driver constants to see if they need to be built. I changed a bunch of these (#ifdef DIGI_FOO -> #ifdef ALLEGRO_WITH_FOODIGI) but the same problem appears with GFX_VGA and GFX_MODEX (so the ./configure --disable-vga option is broken right now). Changing those #ifdefs would be hairier.

Where exactly does it do this? It did it in src/x/xtimer.c and src/linux/ltimer.c did it, but I fixed those easy enough. Where else?

In light of what Allegro was doing, I'd like to revert your changes, Chris. Anyone who wants to refer to a driver constant needs to guard it with an #ifdef.

Until we can completely fix it, yeah. But I still say it's a bug that these things aren't defined even though they're supposed to be. I do consider this a bad API breakage.

- Kitty Cat