Re: [AD] problem with Chris' X primitives patch

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
One general remark about the patch though. It introduces some additional static variables for the Xwin drawing state. Anyone agree that these could/should be put into the xwin struct?
I think this will make it easier to integrate with the newer display API.

That sounds like a good idea. And I realized I could clean up the patch and reduce code duplication a bit, so I'll make one final patch to do just this.

- Kitty Cat