Re: [AD] problem with Chris' X primitives patch

On Sunday 29 August 2004 08:47, Chris wrote:
> This patch should do it. The drawing mode is retained when the mode is
> swtched (like it has been), though now the gfx driver gets re-notified
> after a mode change, and everything should draw right.

Confirmed.
One general remark about the patch though. It introduces some additional
static variables for the Xwin drawing state. Anyone agree that these
could/should be put into the xwin struct?
I think this will make it easier to integrate with the newer display API.

Evert