Re: [AD] problem with Chris' X primitives patch

I wrote:
In either case, I'm completely baffled by 8-bit's behavior.

I just had a quick poke at 4.1.14 which doesn't have any of my X primitives patches, and the test program shows the same behavior in 8-bit as CVS with my latest (local) patch, so it appears to be a paletted issue.

The text problem seems to have brought up a bigger issue, so I'll continue to work on the patch and let you know when I get it fixed.

- Kitty Cat