Re: [AD] Allegro linux joystick patch

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

On Sunday 29 August 2004 07:29, Peter Wang wrote:
Greg Lee should be credited for bringing this up, although I didn't use his patch.

For some odd reason, I didn't get the commit message.

Yeah, I was playing around with the commits list administration to try and reduce the amount of crap I got sent. It should be back to normal.

Do you mean an honourable mention in the change logs (``Peter Wang changed the Linux joystick driver to read all events, as suggested by Greg Lee'') or in thanks._tx as well?

Hmm.  thanks._tx, if you go by the ahack guide.

Peter