Re: [AD] Allegro linux joystick patch

On Sunday 29 August 2004 07:29, Peter Wang wrote:
> Remember the problem of lagging joystick input on linux, and we weren't
> sure whether to read more than one event at a time?  The kernel doc
> (joystick-api.txt) says "You should read all events on the queue (that
> is, until you get a -1)."  Therefore the issue is decided.  I committed
> a patch to that effect.

Ah good! That's been sitting on my personal todo list for the past few
months. I'll take it out.

> Greg Lee should be credited for bringing this up, although I didn't use
> his patch.

For some odd reason, I didn't get the commit message. Do you mean an
honourable mention in the change logs (``Peter Wang changed the Linux
joystick driver to read all events, as suggested by Greg Lee'') or in
thanks._tx as well?

Evert