Re: [AD] minor fix

Peter Wang wrote:
I think it was to do with events being delayed a lot sometimes. e.g. if you run expal in X and press a key it takes a long time before the key press is noticed. Vincent also reported something about not getting mouse clicks, I think.

I have the mouse-click problem with non-Allegro programs. I'll click and sometimes it takes a half a second or so to register, and sometimes it won't register at all so I have to release and re-click.

- Kitty Cat