Re: [AD] minor fix

On Monday 05 July 2004 16:58, Peter Wang wrote:
> >>- play nice with WindowMaker (there's no appicon, for one)
>
> I'm pretty sure I was also thinking of FAQ 9.1 from
> http://www.windowmaker.org/faq-chapter9.html

Ah yes... it doesn't look too hard to implement, so I'll try to add it by
the time I send in my third revision for the X11 icon patch.

> I think it was to do with events being delayed a lot sometimes.  e.g. if
> you run expal in X and press a key it takes a long time before the key
> press is noticed.

Hmm... yes, I have the same problem with expal... I have a feeling it's an
issue with the palette fades though, since I've never seen the problem in
my own code.

Evert