Re: [AD] WIP 4.1.15 and CVS freeze

Ok, I checked out under OSX the proposed 4.1.15 WIP release Evert posted on a recent message. The WIP doesn't compile; it gives some error I just fixed. While fixing, I found out the OSX port included some code from the unix port which was actually never used, so I #ifdeffed it out. Attaching patch, if noone complains, I'll apply it later today. Hope to be still in time for official 4.1.15 release! (And let me know when you want to publish it so I'll build up an OSX enduser package too!)

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx