Re: [AD] WIP 4.1.15 and CVS freeze

Elias Pschernig wrote:
And I'm not sure if e.g. sched_yield is available for OSX.

I believe it is, because I think I remember working with Angello on a problem he was having with APEG, and had him replace a yield_timeslice call (which was resting) with sched_yield. Also, it ooks like it's been a part of ISO/IEC since 96, and IEEE Std since 93 (POSIX.1b). Doesn't the OSX port do a configure check for it like the other Unix ports (since it is Unix)?

- Kitty Cat