Re: [AD] WIP 4.1.15 and CVS freeze

On Wednesday 28 July 2004 19:52, Angelo Mottola wrote:
> The WIP doesn't compile; it gives some error I just fixed. While
> fixing, I found out the OSX port included some code from the unix port
> which was actually never used, so I #ifdeffed it out.
> Attaching patch,

The attachment is missing

> if noone complains, I'll apply it later today.

I'll apply it locally, then apply it to the CVS tree when I resynch it with
my local copy and bump the version number.

> Hope to
> be still in time for official 4.1.15 release! (And let me know when you
> want to publish it so I'll build up an OSX enduser package too!)

If there are no further problems after this one, then I guess it can be
released whenever someone with admin rights has time to do it.
(I am correct in assuming that doing a release requires someone to be a
project admin, right?)

Evert