Re: [AD] Problem with docs (solved). Added new OSX function

On 2004-07-10, Angelo Mottola <a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can someone tell me how to properly fix this issue? Maybe Grzegorz
can help here as he knows how makedoc works...

You could do the following. If it is not acceptable, I'll add a
@flushref command.

+@hnode Windows integration routines
+

More than acceptable, thanks. Added a similar heading before each platform specific functions listing and commited to CVS.

With the commit I'm adding a new set_application_quit_callback() function specific to MacOS X. From the docs:

Sets a callback to be called if the user hits Command-Q or selects "Quit" from the application menu. The default behaviour if this is not set is the same as with the usual Allegro three fingers salute (Ctrl-Alt-End): the program is terminated instantly with a SIGTERM signal, so there is no way for your program to clean up things before exiting, which may also lead to
   a crash on application quit.

If a callback is set, this overrides the default behaviour and the supplied routine will be called instead. The callback is run in a separated thread, so as with set_close_button_callback() you are not supposed to put shutdown code there; just set a flag and check if it is set in the main program
   loop, acting accordingly.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx