Re: [AD] x color conversion again (w/ responsiveness patch)

I wrote:
I'll try building the signal version of 4.1.14 and let you guys know how it goes.

Finally used the signal version of 4.1.14 and sequentially patched it up, testing expal and the demo each step of the way. Here's the result:

No patches: worked as I'd expect. expal was unresponsive, but the demo was fine (no glitching). Input signal patch (my latest version): worked beautifully. expal became responsive and the demo played just fine.
My vsync patch (just in case): no change. worked just as good as before.

Now... I'm not very good with asm.. but does the old 4.1.14 color converter use MMX? What about the new one in CVS? Also, does anyone have a problem with the color conversion patch in multithreaded builds?

- Kitty Cat