Re: [AD] x color conversion again (w/ responsiveness patch)

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 01:51 -0700, Chris wrote:
> Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> > It applies cleanly to CVS, so I guess I had some random patches still
> > installed. However, programs I try to run simply hang. Could you send me
> > your latest patches again? I may be using an old version.
>
> Here's the latest patches. This does differ slightly from the last one I
> posted as it follows the method Elias used (calling the input handler
> directly before actually releasing the last lock), although uses a new
> function (_xwin_handle_input_nolock) to do it.
>
> The diffs should be applied from right outside Allegro's directory.

Thanks. I'll be going to apply this (sans the vsync chage, which can be
discussed later). But we should wait until after we clarify the signals
version crashes. Right now I see that it works without the color
conversion for 8-bit for me, but that might just be some side effect
hiding the real problem. Only if it turns out that 4.1.14 signals work
for everyone, we'll have to check the changes since then.

--
Elias Pschernig