Re: [AD] x color conversion again (w/ responsiveness patch)

> Finally used the signal version of 4.1.14 and sequentially patched it
> up, testing expal and the demo each step of the way. Here's the result:
>
> No patches: worked as I'd expect. expal was unresponsive, but the demo
> was fine (no glitching).
> Input signal patch (my latest version): worked beautifully. expal became
> responsive and the demo played just fine.
> My vsync patch (just in case): no change. worked just as good as before.

This is annoying. As I said yesterday evening, the sigalrm version of
4.1.14 doesn't work for me. I'll try succesively earlier WIPs to figure
out when it last worked for me, if it ever did - I don't think I've ever
tried it.

At any rate, my problem seems to be unrelated to the recent updates so I
propose to commit the responsiveness patch, either yours or Elias',
whichever the two of you think is more appropriate.

Evert