Re: [AD] Bug Report

On Thursday 15 July 2004 06:05, guilt wrote:
> Details of it are included on:

Please include the description of the problem and your test code in your
message (either in-line if it's small as in this case, or as an
attachment). Having to download open a seperate zip file just to find out
what the problem is is annoying.
Oh, and you don't have to include compilation instructions when sending
code snippets to the list, except when they're non-standard ;)

> This was tested on both MSVC6 and MingW.. and the behaviour was alike.
(Win98)

Just to make sure I understand your problem correctly, the problem is that
your program is registering a keypress eventhough you didn't press a key?
I'll see if I can reproduce the problem, but in the mean time, could you
test on a different Windows version? My windows 98 registers keypresses
where there are none in some (reproducible) circumstances too, and this
affects all applications.

Also, what version of MinGW (the gcc version number, ie, the output of gcc
--version) were you using?

Evert