Re: [AD] alsamidi fix

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
Apparently, it doesn't, as Chris's patch seems to make no difference for me...

Well, darn it. I doubt that patch would do anything since, upon closer inspection, it only affects the autodetection method, not the initialization method.

However I'm reluctant to fix the patch because, as we said, the problem has to be elsewhere. get_config_string should not be returning NULL for ALSA to fail an assert with.

Though just to be absolutely sure, you are using ALSA 9 or better, yes?

- Kitty Cat