Re: [AD] Allegro's mixer, update

Hein Zelle wrote:
I hope that explains my point, I'm sure things will stay the way they
are for now, but maybe the convention will be changed for the next
major allegro version, if enough people agree.

Yes, I can see your point. And if what you say is true (that more people use inflexible file viewers than most people, or at least I, realize), then I think the best solution would be to not use tabs at all. Then a person can still write code with tabs and do a simple search and replace (tab to whatever), before submitting.

- Kitty Cat