Re: [AD] Allegro's mixer, update

My reasoning is similar: let programs that _can_ adjust the tab size
do so, so the code looks proper in programs that can't. The one
guideline allegro really sets is that indentation is 3 spaces
(everyone has to deal with that), the tab=8 spaces is only so that
not-so-clever programs still show the code properly.  If you're editor
isn't clever enough to set indent to 3 spaces _and_ print tabs as 8
spaces, you have two options: either deal with it and type spaces, or
use indent to automatically format the code after you're done with it.

I disagree (for whatever it's worth). Either use all spaces, or all tabs, but please don't mix and match. It's quite annoying to have to adjust your editor(s) for Allegro files vs other files.